Old 12-06-21, 04:02 PM   #265
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
ok, thanks for the fix.
unfortunately, i cannot go back as that save file has been deleted.
i wonder if i can unload the SJ, save, exit, re-enter, reload, and then upgrade. do you think: a. can it be done? and b. will it fix the problem?

Ah. Exactly why I keep all my in port saves just prior to departing patrol throughout my career, never know if need to go back since SH 4 is so touchy sometimes. Learned this after losing a great career due to this same bug and another in Tambor due to gun positions not showing up properly after upgrade.

Well there is no way I know of to remove the SJ radar when sim is running (always thought it was silly you can only add equipment to the slots, not remove) but perhaps could try to edit it from the ActivePlayerUnit, if you are familiar with editing those files. That is how I was able to refit my Salmon class after conning tower upgrade in 1943 did not give me the gun slots.

Would also need to return the conning tower to the previous version. Save, reload, end patrol, save again. Then exit go back to the activeplayerunit, add the new conning tower, save. Start SH 4 back up, then add the SJ radar and start a patrol to see if it works.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote