View Single Post
Old 11-12-17, 02:56 AM   #9198
gambla
Gunner

Downloads: 43
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralDeath99 View Post
So quick question about the "North Western Approaches" misson. (And possibly any other missions if this happens to them too.) When I received this mission, my primary objective that i read in my Captain's Log stated that I was to "Engage any encountered enemy task force in your patrol area." Yet I had not received any specific patrol area like I had in the "Eastern British Coastal Waters" misson (Example like AN5515, AN 5460, etc.) Theses never popped up as radio messages or anything.

Then however the objective was completed and changed because you notice the "Finished" indicator in green, but the new objective was literally the same thing as before. I did this time receive a radio message however, that stated to patrol between Iceland and the Faroes for our warships to make their way into the Atlantic. I literally patrolled the whole straight without a single contact.

Now my objective seems to be failed because "Finished" is in red and I got a message to do my own patrol. Seems like the BdU got tired of not hear about any success.

Was I patroling the wrong are the whole time? If so, the game didn't specifically tell me where to patrol regarding the patrol squares like last time.

TLDR, Game didn't give me my area to patrol, failed mission because I didn't sink anything ships

hello guys,
I have the same situation as quoted above. Any ideas what happened ? Is this task broken ?

thanks for your help

Last edited by gambla; 11-12-17 at 03:12 AM.
gambla is offline   Reply With Quote