View Single Post
Old 10-28-20, 02:25 PM   #292
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col7777 View Post
Well it is no laughing matter, on one forum I was on some people have lost hundreds and some thousands, it has ruined one guy that came on.

Yet there were some people gloating, saying things like "Whoopee now is the time to buy with all these low prices."

Some things were on the slide but this time a lot have plummeted all at once and without much warning, my account was in the green, not by much but OK, then in a matter of a few minutes it went in to the red, all my stocks except for one went in to a deficit, I sold them all and suffered the loss.
I didn't lose that much seeing as I hadn't bought in the hundreds.

Laughing? I'm not laughing. In fact as an investor I really don't have one ounce of care one way or the other. I'll take everything you own and I won't lose a wink of sleep over it.

You need to look at more than just a green or red light on your trading app. Unless you invested in some fly by night operation dont panic and sell off at a lose every time the market takes a down turn. You'll never make any money doing that. If its a strong company it'll bounce back. Those that can afford to average down or have the patience to hold are usually rewarded.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote