View Single Post
Old 05-26-14, 09:54 AM   #98
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Default 1485 meets 2014

An update just in from today's paper: Richard III, found hastily buried in 2012, without coffin or shroud, under a present day parking lot over the old Greyfriars Church,. will be buried in the city of Leicester where he was dragged after his death at Bosworth-Britain's High Court has ruled. Distant relatives had pressed for internment at York where the late king "had strong ties"! "It is time for King Richard to be given a 'dignified reburial and finally laid to rest' the judges said. I love my history and the ol' hunchback just won't go away! He certainly had strong ties here! His hands were still tied and he suffered from scoliosis-a hunchback indeed! DNA evidence from two descendants proved the last Plantagenet king's identity beyond doubt. Crippled or not, even his Tudor foes admitted he died bravely "amid the press of his enemies".

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 06-08-14 at 08:23 PM.
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote