View Single Post
Old 02-08-11, 05:28 PM   #7
TheBeast
The Old Man

Downloads: 876
Uploads: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducimus View Post
What I'm wondering is why you added CFO tanks to the battery compartments to begin with. Bulkhead and battery is all you need there.
Because I am a nub MOD'r and have only been doing little things for almost a year now.
To be honest, I use your work as a template for most of what I do. I was looking at OM but there is just so much that IMO, is just totally wrong in that MOD. Like IXD2 dive time of almost 5 minutes not to mention crush depths.

The deepest recorded successful dive during WWII was a Balao class that lost dive control and slipped down to like 1200 feet before regaining dive controls and climbing back to the surface. Yet in game, Balao Crush Depth is like 700 feet.

To many boats are using Test Depths as if it was Crush Depth.

Also Radar Tech. Germany was WAY ahead of everyone in this area but the radar that you do get on U-Boats is very poor. You can almost see the target before Radar picks it up and you definately should be able to hear Aircraft before the in game radar detects the Aircraft. Not like there are many obsticles to block the sound at sea.

SHIV-MediaFire | SHV-MediaFire
TheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote