Thread: [REL] Jimimadrid SubManagement
View Single Post
Old 12-25-22, 06:14 PM   #23
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 816
Uploads: 0

Here is the BH method in TmO

Select Your Sub MOD for TMO(or TMO with RSRD)

Little mod I whipped up so could select a specific submarine if so choose to as trying to chance it, esp with a large class like Gato, Balao, or Tench is time consuming and nearly impossible.

Basically, I went to the Roster file for each class and deleted all but one sub, which can easily be edited by player via notepad to get the specific sub you would like.

Example: I wanted to get the USS Drum, so I deleted all over gatos from roster. I want the USS Barb instead, I simply can delete the Drum and replace it with this entry:

Name=USS Barb (SS-220)
DOC=19420708
DOD=19541213

or the entry for any sub you want in each class.So if you want the Tang, replace Balao with Tang in the Balao file and so forth.Eanble when in port and if change the list, make sure mod is disabled then enabled again after making changes. Pretty simple really. I have included the original files for reference so get the information correct.If you are wanting to use a sub that was lost during the war, make you check the DOD entry and change it to after end of war etc.May cause errors.

Simply place this mod into JSGME and enable or may do it manually(why would you?!)

Note the "Names List" folder, inside is a text file with the proper entries for each ship in each class.

Use of mod is allowed in other works, simply give credit.

Enjoy!

Bubblehead1980
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote