View Single Post
Old 02-12-17, 10:18 AM   #52
ikrananka
Sailor man

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

At long last I'm back!!!! Sorry for the long delay, it's been over a month since I published my last video.

The fifteenth video in this series is now live on YouTube. This video is the second of six Fighter Schools, aimed at teaching you the basics of each fighter aircraft in the game. In this video I cover the P-47 Thunderbolt, affectionately known as the Mighty "Jug".

I feel I owe you a little explanation of the delay, which shouldn't happen again, in getting this video published.

It started off with me deciding to upgrade my PC which meant that I spent a lot of time doing research on the latest PC components, selecting those I wanted, buying, installing and testing them. I had to reinstall Windows and my many programs around five times before I finally got a stable system which took far too many days to do. At long last it all came together and I now have a much faster PC than I did before. This will hopefully mean that the issues I was getting of dropped frames and out of sync audio in my videos will be far less likely.

I then had a load of research on the P-47 to do as well as a lot of testing of this fighter in the game. I kept discovering issues and a few bugs in the game with the P-47 and also found that I was useless at landing it. While I finally managed to edit this video down from 1h 45m to 1h 17m, there were around 5 hours of other wasted footage due to errors and mistakes I kept making. As I only get an opportunity to record in peace and quiet an hour or two a day it took me nearly two weeks to finally get this video completed. I can now only hope that it meets your expectations and I very much hope that it is useful. Enjoy!!!

ikrananka is offline   Reply With Quote