Thread: VIIc 1/72 scale
View Single Post
Old 02-04-06, 02:51 PM   #28
Krieg-Schwein
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I just got this model the other day, I have been debating for a while now if I want to spend the time and build one or not, there is no question that I wanted one just did I want to build it or save up some ungodly amount of money and buy one built, and I decided that the amount I would have to spend for one built would get me a mediocre model that I could build for a fraction of that So I have finally broke down and got the model and an air brush. now I have spent the last 5 days trying to decide what colors I want to paint it. I have downloaded every picture of the VII C from Revell that I can find and there are quite a few!! and I'm still undecided on how I want to paint it..
I'm thinking I like the reddish hull would like to use authentic WW2 Kriegsarine colors but I am having trouble finding them on the internet...I know that in the SH3 forum there was a post one time that had a link to some what looked like official drawing with official paint schemes on them. I was wondering if any body had a link to these or knew of some links that had some detailed paint schemes for the VII C
pretty soon I'm gonna start sanding the hull to expose their holes and prep that for painting If I can just make up my mind on how I want to paint it :P
at the rate I'm going I may never even get it started

also should I use Acrylic paints or Enamel
Thanks!!!

HI REZ MOON MOD
Krieg-Schwein is offline   Reply With Quote