View Single Post
Old 09-25-22, 09:01 PM   #72
Toybasher
Watch

Downloads: 17
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furia View Post
While I would also love to have more info from the developers, there are already some nice hints about upcoming features that you can see when you finish a mission in the actual Beta.
The way this is evolving and the aexcellent response from the developters to the community feedback, makes me think that this is just the begining of something really awesome.

They misspelled U-boat. (I know U-boot might be technically correct, but the name of the game is referred to as "The U-BOAT hunter" everywhere else.)

I'll also note in-game, on the depth charge camera, they misspelled Bloodhound as "Blodhound"

Literally unplayable.

Kidding.

I'm nitpicking here, but I don't really like how you can see the Sonarman's shadow on the "TRR cam" picture in picture thing. It's really distracting and the window is small enough as it is, it's hard to see the dotted line and such and concentrate when the sonarman's darn head is in between the light and the TRR, especially since he's doing his "idle animation" and shuffling around a bit.

One other nitpick. I'm not trying to upset the voice actor who likely put in a ton of work recording the lines, but some takes of Mountie could maybe be re-done. He sounds very unenthusiastic and he says "yards" like "yards?" as if he's asking a question. The other voices are fine, it's just Mountie that seems a bit off. It's not a big deal and maybe as I hear his voice more I'll get used to it, but it sounds a bit odd.
Toybasher is offline   Reply With Quote