View Single Post
Old 04-24-20, 10:16 PM   #820
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Just downloaded your mega package and got inside the Purpoise boat for navigation training to get my first impressions, really nice, I like the new positioning of my 1st Lieutenant, it makes more room to navigate inside. Its posture is also more natural...Am I wrong or is the command room larger now?

Game Performance:
Wow, my good GTX 1660 6GB hits the 40% load, there must be a lot of additions inside this mod (Never mind, I'm joking). No tearing in the grafics, nice smooth movements possible. Fine! I use a framecap of 300 to slowdown the GPU load in the menus which otherwise would go much higher - not necessary; in-game on the bridge with many ships the FPS goes on average to 300, so that cap makes sense. Lower computer specs will have their problems I guess, but that's not my case.

Things I noticed:
On the A-Scope radar the right mouse button will not send you back to the conning tower, also clicking on the upper ladder to go to the bridge will CTD the game, but this was before I had erased my savegame folder from a previous mod, so I corrected that and have redone all the settings, and it seems to be ok now. Also applied the 4GB Patch.

Suggestions:
Click on 1st Officer near the map in the Command Room should trigger the crash dive order, and not sub management which is already present, that way all important commands can be clicked on the items or other crew members.
I don't think this can be done, but it would be really nice if you also could use the right mouse button to go the previous view if you are on the map, in the captain's log (or radio messages) or in the sub management section.

Congrats for this huge pack and the many unit additions

Greetings,
XS

Last edited by XenonSurf; 04-24-20 at 11:11 PM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote