Old 10-29-17, 11:38 AM   #9048
Cyborg322
Scurvy Dog of the Deep

Downloads: 363
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOY View Post
Hi to all,

(At first... my english is terrible, so plz don't mind errors etc.... I hope you'll understand wh I mean)

I have a request \ suggestion for TWOS, I notice that the periscope graticule, both attack and observation, don't have the "night" green illumination.This seems not historical correct, I found some tecnical reports from the capturing of the U-570 about the periscope graticule:

"The graticule is illuminated by luminous material carried in glass tubes around the edge of the graticule. The illumination begins to show on the graticule after about 12 seconds application of the eye to the eyepiece in the dark, and after about 3 minutes the divisions can be distinguished. The numbers cannot be read."

Now the question... It is possible to correct \ upgrade the graticule with properly "simulated" green illumination during the night time? (or by adding custom button \ switch).

(I know about the HUD options, filters etc... but these feature involve only the cross, not the graticule scale etc...)

Thanks in advance for your replay \ suggestion ecc...
Hi
TOY

Have you tried tweaking the RGB with the filters? ( By hovering and Scrolling over them) I've found I can get the Image close(ish) to NV. The Contrast is still not as much as I'd like tho.

P.S Your English is fine well explained.
Vecko's your man for the other suggestions

Simon

Last edited by Cyborg322; 10-29-17 at 12:05 PM.
Cyborg322 is offline   Reply With Quote