Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Ahoy, vickers03...

With that "other way", what does that mean, exactly...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisgeis View Post

Using the State Machine controller you can assign custom animations to events triggered by 'states' of values in the game. For example, the electrical box sparks / steam damage effects are animations played when hull damage meets a certain criteria. I think they are a bit buggy, as the animation is meant to stop but doesn't. Anyway, you can take some value and if true, or over a certain value, trigger an animation. You can also trigger animations based on certain commands.
Hmmm... Ok, have seen.. some of that bugginess, with certain damage animations... water spray in the control room &.. think what was supposed to be like.. sparks, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Secondly... with that "other way" & if by chance that does indeed lighten the load & fps rate/ratio down... can that same process, be then applied to... SH3... perhaps.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisgeis View Post
It would mean adding more graph states to the core game, with a StateMachineClass and would not help in slimming down (for stock).

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickers03 View Post
very well explained, thanks
*sighs* Ahh well... hex bells...

Back.. I say... I say... back to the drawing board. Luckily, I keep all My tail feathers numbered, for just such emergencies...

Thans for the... dissection there, Nisgeis... & explanation...

M. M.