View Single Post
Old 10-10-07, 09:54 AM   #55
Digital_Trucker
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 141
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironkross
My state also has some pretty fine peaches.
As a matter of fact, your state should be named the Peach State since y'all produce more peaches than we do. I know the biggest peach I ever saw was this one (in your state)
I must have passed it a couple thousand times running up and down the east coast.

Anyway, back to the problem. Now I'm really confused, but I think I know why. You probably don't have your system set up to display file extensions for known extension types do you? The file you called the radio config file is indeed the radio.ini file, but if you don't display file extensions, then all you would see in windows explorer is radio and it would be listed as a config file. I don't know why I didn't think of that before.

OK, now that that's cleared up, the problem initializing the RSM may be the one question I forgot to ask before. Do you have .NET 2.0 installed on your system? If not, then that is why RSM is not starting. If you do have .NET 2.0 and RSM is still not starting, please post a screenshot of the error that you get when you attempt to start it.

RSM-GIEP-Killflags-LV Tribute-Playable Elco __Peace be with you, Dave.

Digital_Trucker is offline   Reply With Quote