View Single Post
Old 10-09-07, 08:33 PM   #53
Digital_Trucker
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 141
Uploads: 10
Default Very well done ironkross

I must say, that is the best response to my usual facetious questions I have ever seen. Well done I especially liked the cheese response. As for the life outside of SH, I can't really say that I have a busy schedule, but I certainly don't mind helping out. No problem on the delay posting, it's good timing actually. It doesn't happen often, but I was one of those "early to bed, early to rise" folks and was out of the house all day so your post would have been sitting there waiting for an answer.

First off, I posted a radio.ini file at http://files.filefront.com/radiorar/.../fileinfo.html . If you download it, extract it and put it in your blahblahblah\Data\Sound\Radio folder you should be able to start RSM up without an application error. It will only have the Washington station defined in it, but you can set up your other station using RSM once it's in there. While we're on the subject of the radio.ini file, you mentioned that you have a radio config file? What is the exact file name of that file and what are it's contents?

Once you have the radio.ini file installed, your radio should function correctly and you should be able to add whatever radio stations you want . If that doesn't do the trick, post back and we'll see what else needs to be done.

RSM-GIEP-Killflags-LV Tribute-Playable Elco __Peace be with you, Dave.

Digital_Trucker is offline   Reply With Quote