View Single Post
Old 03-07-23, 11:26 AM   #23
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I know some earlier Train Sim titles, namely Berlin Subway, Microsoft Train Simulator (old...), World of Subways: London Underground, World of Siubways: Berlin Line 7, the German Railway series addons for Microsoft Train Simulator, some of the Pro Train addons.

There were two or three more, earlier verisons of the titles that doing at the market today, but I never got hooked on those long ago titles.

None gets even close to Derail Valley.

Omsi and Omsi 2 are the predecessors of LOTUS. LOTUS imo is a faling prject: too long, too late, to expensive, and looking to backwardly again, and wantign too much with too little ressriuces and developers. Its in the works since many, many years, and still does not convince, sorry. They simply want to do more here than they can deliver: the project is way too big for their team size. I have stopped following it long time ago already, check it just once a year or so. And am disappointed every time. Omsi 1+2 however were very good for what they were, even if their groahcis were ten years otudated already at their release dates. I am an Omsi fan. Problem is: Lotus does not look really significantly better than Omsi... And then for that outdated looks those hilarious price tags. No, this way is no way.