View Single Post
Old 02-25-23, 12:09 PM   #134
garytwinem
Swabbie

Downloads: 788
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
See this thread has been pretty much quiet for some time.. but...

Is hoped that someone else has run into this & knows of a solution to it.

Have SH4 properly set up, & have it modded, game save folder set up with multi SH4, SH4.exe set up as admin, read only unchecked, all the stuff to have done, is that... done.

Started off on a career & added in RSM, latest version which is v1.2 (per post#1.)...

Started off a career, from the beginning, & am into mid to late '43, & for some odd reason, RSM refuses to do preparing the stations for date it is.. according to the save folder.

Every time I go to try to have it make sure the radio is up to date for events... I keep having it swear that I am NOT pointing it at a SH4 game save folder or... swearing that the layout of the game saves has been altered.

For 1, the folder I am selecting is an SH4 game save folder, it is the 1 that I set up using multi SH4 to set up, for the mod set SH4 flavor I am running.
( - FotRS-U-EN (v1.39) + Nippon Maru (beta v1.0) - )

2. Have NOT tampered with, altered or done ANY alterations to that folder or any part of it... at all.. so not a clue as to why it is saying that it may have been done, when it hasn't been messed with in any way.

So... am posting, in the hopes that someone MIGHT have a clue as for what to do, to get it working back, as it should be... hopefully...

Short of doing a scorched earth approach & crap can My career...

Which, sadly.. I will do, but only as a last ditch remedy...

M. M. signing off...

I have this problem as well; apparently C:\Users\Gary\Documents\SH4 is not a SH4 save files folder or there is a problem with the folder layout lol
Edit: The problem was that the program didn't recognize "Documents" as a documents folder. Changing it to "My Documents" got the program working.

Last edited by garytwinem; 02-25-23 at 12:17 PM.
garytwinem is offline   Reply With Quote