View Single Post
Old 02-11-23, 08:46 AM   #437
Threadfin
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post

Still, the games are so good, good enough, that I still like them and play them. But the developer I do not like. I have a very cold attitude to them.

Very true. Any critique I have is simply trying to be objective. I really like playing both of these hunting games.

Yes, the range is a free DLC and located in the SE corner of Hirschfelden. I have a screenshot in that thread over at SimHQ when I went to work out the hold over needed with the .300 at 300m. And yes, the ammo count changes to infinite and the shots do not count for the shooting percentage when at the range.

I was thinking about why your experience with wolves could be so different and it's worth noting that for me they are the worst on Medved Taiga. This map was only back-filled with wolves in November with the Granite update, when many maps received additional animals. So any time you spent in Medved prior to then wouldn't have had wolves in the reserve.

There's an archery range in Parque Fernando, but I have yet to pick up that reserve. Hirschfelden works for archery too.

Speaking of Hirschfelden, here's a nice Red stag taken there in my last visit

Trophy rating was 231 (gold) and the shot was taken from 223 yards with the .308.