Thread: The Hunter
View Single Post
Old 02-11-23, 08:27 AM   #436
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Last time I attacked big buffalos, I did so in hiding, and from a distance, and they could impossible see me, and a lake between them and me, and I laid flat. I injured the animal, and it imemdoately knew where I was, it locked a laser target finder on me, ran around the whole lake right to my position. It also called in its "wingmen", and form severla directions the other bufalos zeroed in in a straight line on my position.

Its totally messed up.

Or I get the attention of one of the, and flee on a quadbioke. I race across the whole map, with buffaloes form all across the palce on my heels. I reach a lodge, go in, close the dorr, and they breakl in thoruigh windows and doors.

BS.

I like the Hunter Classic, too, but I have had big quarrels with the original developer over the years. Did not get any help at all when due to issues ont heir side I could nto play for months while paying monethly fees. Big bugs not beign adressed FOR YEARS.

Still, the games are so good, good enough, that I still like them and play them. But the developer I do not like. I have a very cold attitude to them.

Have not met buffaloes since long time, since I avoid them, since very long. I plany to go into bow hunting in COTW, finally. Did so a lot in Classic, but not in COTW. In _Hirschefelden, there is a shoppoting range I think in the south-eastenr cornber of the map, a quite big gone. If you fire there, ammo does not get consumed.