Thread: [REL] Jimimadrid SubManagement
View Single Post
Old 12-30-22, 11:35 PM   #40
ElCid97
Gunner

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 5

Jimi,

Just a heads up that it's not starting with me either. I've got the SH Menu Merger program working great, but the Uboat Selector one flashes then disappears. I started the task manager and it shows 144K when trying to start, but then just disappears from the task manager when it shuts down.

I have the Net stuff installed, but it's the US version -- if that's what you would call it.

I'm running Windows 7 - 64 bit and I've tried to run the selector program normally, with Administrator permissions, with Windows-7 compatibility, and with all of the above. Still nothing.

The ini file is never created. I made one manually, and nothing. I copied the info from the french one, and still nothing. I made sure the "Modname=" line matched. Still nothing.

I hope the tech report helps somewhat with this. I'm fairly certain it's an issue with something we have on our setups. Trying to figure out what it is will be another story.

You have done a WONDERFUL job on this, so keep up the great work and I hope this tech report helps.

PS: The task manager says, "WindowsApplication1" on the far right when the selector program is trying to start, whereas the task manager actually says, "SH_MenuMerger" when that particular program runs.

Last edited by ElCid97; 12-30-22 at 11:45 PM.
ElCid97 is offline   Reply With Quote