View Single Post
Old 06-04-22, 01:54 PM   #32
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threadfin View Post
I was originally in for the Fanatec setup, and was prepared to spend the money. But what I wanted wasn't in stock so I bought the Thrustmaster T-248.

The T-248 is a hybrid FFB system, that uses a combination of gears and belts. The wheel's good enough I reckon, but what I really like about this bundle is the pedals. They are fantastic and are Hall sensors. Magnetic so no old-school potentiometer trouble like we used to have with this type of gear (and in this price range)

I've been more than happy with it. In the $300 range it's a solid choice.

If I did it over again I might opt for the T-300 just because it has detachable rims (the wheel part). But the T-300 is still bundled with inferior pedals.

Good luck in your choice and if I can help let me know.
Thank you I will ask you and Skybird for help when I got my hand on either the one you have or one of those I mentioned-Steering Wheel.

I found your Thrustmaster T-248 in a Danish computer store price 2126 Danish kroner or around 306 Dollar.

Maybe I will buy the same device.

Edit
I have the money right here-Still I'll wait some month and save some more-Reason The electricity bill keeps on going up and the food price also. Since I don't know who much more the bill have gone up next time I shall pay it I better hold back.

Maybe it will come some campaign in the near future. where you can buy this Thrustmaster cheaper than 306 Dollars
End edit

Markus

My little lovely female cat

Last edited by mapuc; 06-04-22 at 02:27 PM.
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote