Old 05-06-20, 09:03 AM   #68
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterthegreeksailor View Post
Hi Xenon
I have a Ryzen 7 with 8 cores 8GB Ram and 4GB VRam so not the best but also not the worst. I have tried the vsync on and off the same result 11fps when i turn to the modded areas i even tried to work a solution through radeon settings nothing happened the same results, i will agree with vickers that it must be something to do with Laptop graphics adapter! The only positive is that it doesn't render the whole game unplayable so i will try to find a solution or a fix!
Greetings
peter

With laptops, it's important to ensure that your game starts with your main grafic card and not with Intel Grafics which are there for power saving. You must swtich on 'Highest Performance' in the Energy Options of your laptop, and if you run Win10, right-click on the game icon and chose to start game with your main grafic card.

A good tool to do my procedure at post #42 is to use RadeonPro (because you have an AMD card) where you can display GPU load, GpU temp, FPS during game and also set a framecap which you need to do if you turn Vsynch=off which is the default in SH4.

Tell me if you need further help,
XS
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote