View Single Post
Old 04-27-20, 04:08 PM   #36
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Fleetboat Interior: Officers Quarters...

@vickers03

Got a question, for you..

As it relates to the Salmon class, would the addition of it into the mod & having been fixed... affect the Sargo class, as well that you know of.?

Reason asked, is.. I added the mod in with FotRS-U-EN v1.004.a mega, started a career off right after PH attack, am stationed out of Manilla in a Sargo class boat & when I free roam from the F2 control room area into the area you used to be able to, after left clicking on the door there, to get to the radio man/Capt.'s quarters, now shows up as in the picture you posted of what that area would look like now, with the mod added in.

Is confusing to say the least, since the Sargo class subs, are not listed along with the 3 that are shown in your initial post (post #1)

As I recall, the Salmon & Sargo, did share similarities, as well as some differences, to boot.. and if this is the case with the files in game for them, it is possible that there was a side effect of the Sargo's taking on the Salmon's mod changes... inadvertantly, just a guess here, only. Just wanted to bring this up, to let you be aware that I have experienced this with the mod.

ps

1 other thing of note.. with the sub I am in that I mentioned already, have noted with being in the lower control room area, before hand, was able to click at the hatch area, leading into the upper control room (area where the attack scope & the sonar *-maybe hydrophone station -* is.. ) but now... that is not possible, to go to that area now, have to free roam the cam to go to that station area & the F9 key, also doesn't work to go there, either.

Don't know if you can or not, still click on the hatch area to go up to the bridge station or not from the upper control room... will check that out & report back on that when I get the 1st opportunity to do so...

Other than these issues I've noted, great mod & appreciate the work put into it...

Last edited by Mad Mardigan; 04-27-20 at 07:42 PM.
Mad Mardigan is offline   Reply With Quote