View Single Post
Old 12-17-21, 08:40 AM   #143
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Default sugestion

I made this remark because it is desirable to correct certain aspect of the mods ... it goes without saying that making the buoyancy as well as all the aspects that can be optional is desirable in order to flesh out this mods ...
now I have nothing against these uniforms I just talk about the cook ...
certain here will go to me I do not like if I do not like it ...
I start from the pinricipe that all which brings more to the game whether in realism (If realism there is because it is only a semblance of simulation after all ..) or a prettier graphic aspect .. or the improved gameplay..etc ;;
is always better if it does not deteriorate the mods
I insist on the fact that the Toyotagt86 mod is the only mod where I play ARB great interface with functional interiors it is really a plus .. this he d Alex does not! because he refuses to make them optional ... yet this one really has a lot of assets and I love it just as much. That is why the one from Toyotagt86 must expand in order to make the difference ... to have the choice ..
I have not had a CTD with the two whether it is ARB or MGUI is good FPS .. while Alex's I do not have the same results while he does not have the interiors I am clearly inferior with his mods .. . c is all the same strange no .. moreover "Open Hatch" the hatches are functional in Onealex no mods ..
thank you again ToyotaGT86 continue to make the difference .. because you have done a great job .. expand this mod .. Sincerely KM_U669
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote