View Single Post
Old 10-29-21, 11:09 AM   #945
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortonsk9s View Post
1. Version of the game ? (DVD, Uplay/UConnect download, Steam, other) TWoS version? dvd updated to 1.2

2. Confirm that your game is updated to official v1.2.0 version and that the vanilla game works without problems works

3. If you use any non-TWoS custom mods, remove them, reinstall your game/TWoS completely according to install instruction, start new campaign and make sure that the issue still persist! no other mods

4. Confirm that the Generic Patcher is correctly activated and the snapshot is successfully restored (Install instructions, step 2) Upload screenshot of opened Generic Patcher window and it's patches (Silent Hunter 5\TDW_GenericPatcher_v_1_0_168_0/GenericPatcher.exe)

5. Provide a screenshot of your main Silent Hunter 5 installation folder and it's content!

6. JSGME screenshot!

7. Make sure to provide as much details as possible when describing situation where problem/bug/CTD can be observed. What should we do in order to reproduce this issue? Everything runs fine but, when I enter the game screen on the boat or in bunker i have these big black boxes. I have read the stuff for reinstalling the dx9 and i have reinstalled the game and twos, i have done the capability and change the dpi. it just does this every time and when i click on a person they are always injured even in the bunker with no text to start a patrol.

8. Upload several screenshots and gamesaves on which problem can be observed.

Hi mortonsk9s,
This is common problem for SH5 newcomers but the exact cause is unknown to me. Most likely something regarding game/mod installation. Try to reinstall your game completely but this time to some "shorter" location. D/Silent hunter 5 for example...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote