View Single Post
Old 04-28-18, 12:20 PM   #204
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

My alarm bells started to ring when I watched at it all and realised that I found it impossible anymore to make reasonable assumptions on when the trend, upwards in past years, would change and reverse, maybe even quickly collapse. It was then when I bailed out, for staying engaged to me was not more than indeed purely gambling from then on. Since then I have transformed a lot of my treasure into mobile, anonymous real value. I may miss out on possible stockmarket gains meanwhile as long as the rally of the past years still continues. But I cannot get hit by any major market collapse, which tend to happen quickly and faster than you can react to as a private investor.

Also, as a small nice side-effect, I do not generate personal profits of which the state syndicate can benefit by blackmailing additional protection money. More than the protection money I get robbed of anyway, I mean.

Following Austrian economic wisdom, I am prone to loose possible wins in stocks, yes. I know that, I am fully aware of that. But these wins - by staying engaged - now can only be realised by taking incalculatable (in my opinion) risks, with time probably running out. Staying engaged when chances for good and bad endings are 50:50 is not strategic thinking for me - that is gambling, and unpredictable in outcome and timing.

Private American investors are fleeing from fonds in huge numbers since three months, btw. It has been taken close note of by professional traders.