View Single Post
Old 11-26-10, 06:18 PM   #12
ShadowWolf Kell
Medic

Downloads: 123
Uploads: 0

I haven't played with the Gars or Tambors, but if Duci set it so aft mount only, then the only thing I can think of is that you need to use the optional Aft gun mount submod to ensure that any upgrades you can purchase are for an aft mounting, rather than front. You can find this in the TMO 2.0 folder, in the Docutmentation and Optional Mods folders.

You can try installing the aft mounting mod and loading up a save just before you hit port, then accept the refit and see what happens. Not sure if it'll work but it's worth a try. Normally this would really screw things up, but the idea here is to hopefully smooth the transition between subs without messing up the aft crew spaces. It's worth a try.

If that doesn't work, the other option is to start a new game and try to find a timeframe that starts you off in the same type of sub, with the same conning tower refit to use as a template. Basically you have to make a save, then exit the game and copy and paste the sub info from one file to another. This can be messy if you don't know what you're doing but it'll fix it.

I had to do this for a conning tower emblem bug I encounter with OM at one point and it worked, but I had to be really careful about what I cut and pasted.
ShadowWolf Kell is offline   Reply With Quote