View Single Post
Old 10-01-10, 01:22 AM   #9
mello85
Seaman

Downloads: 16
Uploads: 0

Quote:
id have to say, completely uninstall all mods, and re enable just TMO without any personal tweaks or mods and see if the problem still occurs on a new boat. (once data is written to save file it ignores whats in the data directory)
ok...I have disabled the only mod I had besides TMO 2.0 which was the AOB dials fix. I disabled and re-enabled TMO 2.0, deleted all of my save game files and started over. I ran a couple of patrols....and again, when I get back to port, my sub undergoes a refit (October 1942). The deck gun mounting options are all screwed up again...

Before pulling into Pearl Harbor...deck gun is still mounted in the stern...

Moments after docking at Pearl Harbor...I didn't touch anything. I merely went to the submarine upgrades screen and you can see that the components I had installed are all different now. The twin AA gun I had in the first screenshot is now a single AA gun, the deck gun is moved to the bow (instead of stern, the crew slots went missing, again), the color scheme is reverted back to wartime default, and what was Improved SD radar is now just SD radar.

someone please help!

Last edited by mello85; 10-01-10 at 01:47 AM.
mello85 is offline   Reply With Quote