View Single Post
Old 11-17-22, 06:51 PM   #4
Fidd
XO

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADLOU View Post
I agree 100 percent with all these comments. Plus Ive watched a couple videos on the TRR and still do not really understand it. Oh how I cherish the days when sims came in a hefty box with a thick, printed and colorful manual!
Amen. On the other hand, we've a much richer development and player cooperative scene now, with lots of small developers providing excellent games/sims. Since writing the above I'd found the game a little easier. One area that needs improvement is in the AI. It ought be possible to set an order with which destroyers and corvettes attack the same target, so that they remain clear and provide bearings until it's their turn to attack. I am fed up with CBDR warning. Another useful feature would be being able to suppress, or leave text only, all radio traffic pertaining to other targets, so that calls pertaining to "your" target are given absolute priority...

Which remind me of a bug a few times now the text buffer has just cleared and ceased working on longer battles, and remained cleared until end of game.
Fidd is offline   Reply With Quote