Old 07-06-15, 04:55 PM   #2201
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Not SV Interior sry...
What I meant is MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Stock faces...
This mod deals with crew animations IIRC...

And if I may add, Beno is not the only example, moral officer will occasionally sit in the thin air too...
It's some kind of misalignment between active crew animation and current position of crew member..
Yep, I remember that, but I have never noticed any misalignment of Beno using MFCM before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
The misplaced sonarman appears with SH5 Enhanced UI, SH4 UI and SH3 UI. I tried all the three.

The sonarman is ever displaced. In WoS never see the sonarman in his seat. There isnīt any movement when I take control of the sonar.

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo

Quote:
Hmm, that sounds strange... Type VIIA?

Have you tried to use mouse scroll to move hydrophone needle?
I think fitzcarraldo meant no movement from Benno (for stepping aside), i.e. he is always aside...

Quote:
Give us some hints!
After more than three years from its first release, I think it is about time to make the best out of GR2 Editor for adding some new features to the game. I am thinking about several new units, but for a start I am modelling some ordnance, which easy easier to be modeller. At this moment I am focusing on aircraft US armaments (the full series of GP, AP and HE bombs up to 1,000lb, airborne depth charges, air torpedoes, including homing torpedoes, rockets, etc). Tomorrow I will post some renders.

Quote:
Historical guns specifications?
Yep, keeping on with that mod is on my todo list. I think part of it was included in TWoS. Any comment/wish?
gap is offline   Reply With Quote