View Single Post
Old 09-10-14, 01:26 PM   #1
TMHLIVE
Swabbie

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0
Default New to forum, Have some questions.

Hello, First of super cool how this is around and covers so much beyond what I thought was possible with the sub sim genre. I've been in and out of the game or should I say games, for some time now but have been a follower since the beginning. Only recently have I got into mods and such as again I'm back and game on. But this time I wanted something different then the norm which brought me to the mods. I have a few questions that have come up over the last few days of playing around with what is available for sub command and what it can do.

1. I was able to figure out loading in a custom scenario which included a fav the typhoon class sub. When playing, as expected it was a Russian based control system. Is there a way to switch that to a sea wolf control system? I got used to it and now prefer it. I am looking to make a custom typhoon not to make mad the realists out there. Just for the fun.

2. Is there a way to make or maybe it exists out all ready. The seaquest dsv and a scenario system based on the show. for example. the sea quest is a Deep (30000+ feet) submergence vessel which makes berth at pearl. Say have the controls again of a sea wolf (most advanced in the game) but the mesh and textures (sub) be the seaquest. The seaquest has a launch bay for DSRV's so lots of different things can be done scenario wise. Is that possible? Hard?

I will start with that. I did have a question about audio not working, I will continue to do research on that before posting. But these questions I figured would be hard or not even be on the inter webs so I thought I would join and ask. Thanks to all who respond and Happy sim'n

TMH
TMHLIVE is offline   Reply With Quote