Old 10-05-20, 08:57 AM   #1961
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedobait View Post
18 Officers; 50 POs.
What this tells me is that the Officer's Country updates are overwriting the files in the game, but that they are not making it to the Save folder... Since the file already exists in the Save folder, it it not overwritten with the new data... We'll have to remember this if anyone else encounters the problem with v1.2x versions of the mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WH4K View Post
Midway

Arrived at base late on July 14, 1943, back in the "office" screen on July 15, no deck gun on my new Balao.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
^I had that no deck gun bug with the balao as well and my home port was Midway, I was using the same fotrs version you're using too, only way to get round it is to reload a save before you entered port and refuse the balao upgrade.
OK, so a confirmation of this, again... The boat is "active" on June 01, 1943 in its upc file. It is available at Mare on Jun12, 1943. It is available at Midway and Pearl on July 01, 1943. Missions are available at those locations. So either the game wants more time to get the boat and its equipment from the east coast to Pearl (doubtful), or there is something not being properly overwritten in the Save folder... Still digging. We can kind of explain-away torpedobait's issue with the Officer's Country mods, but we can't explain-away WH4K's encountering it, unless the Save folder wasn't completely deleted ...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote