Old 03-13-10, 01:17 AM   #87
maerean_m
Captain

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith
First off, thanks for the help in getting the TDC dials working

Where can I find a list of all the game states? I pulled this line from Page Default Hud.py:

if Game.CurrentGameState == GameWrapper.GameStates.Bunker:

I'd like to know what all the game states are if that's possible. Specifically when you start a campaign. Right at the beginning when you're in your rack and they're telling you to go to the bridge. What game state is that?

also you responded about bringing back the notebook (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...8&postcount=70). I tried most of the day to get this to work to no avail. Is there something that controls the notebook (some kind of trigger? Like I have to have a target locked or something?) I've tried reposition it on screen, in the menu order, I've tried just about everything I can think of to get this to show and can't.

TheDarkWraith
Learn to use the Script Manager. It's your friend . Open it and look for GameWrapper in the Class Definitions tab. You'll see that the GameWrapper.GameStates enum has 2 values: Bunker and Mission (Initial is for internal use only).

As for the notebook with the TDC solution, I don't remember right now, but maybe the C++ code hides it when the patrol starts. But that's not a problem, you know scripts now . Just set the PageUZO_Solution.Visible property to True in the Menu_PageActivated function.

Also, use the Script Manager to view the Globals of the PageUZO script. Look for PageUZO_Solution on the left, click on it to show its properties and just set Visible to True. It's only a runtime value (it won't save when you close the game) but you can have some live fun with the menu items

Mihai