View Single Post
Old 01-15-11, 09:11 AM   #144
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramike View Post
I just have to add a tiny bit of commentary to this...

One of the reasons I enjoy being a part of these awards is that it leads me to read and essentially "meet" people I wouldn't otherwise. I feel as though I read quite a bit of what is posted here but there is so much more.

Flakmonkey is our only consecutive award winner. Ironically, while I was vaguely aware of his name prior to the 2009 awards, I've paid more attention to his contributions this year as a result. Amongst other things, that's part of my hope with this - that we can all view and appreciate the contributions of members who otherwise don't travel in our "circles", as it were.

That diversity, a pure one merely of ideas and interests, is what makes the Subsim community exceptional in my not-so-humble opinion.
Rgr that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelix View Post
It is a pity that it is not awarded the "The 2010 Best of Subsim" reaper7. He also did a lot of mods for SH5. How could we avoid his attention? His work is widely used in SH5, and even included in the mega-mod. I have, though belatedly, give him a voice on a par with TheDarkWraith.
That I still do not know his work in the SH3
There were quite a few nominations for each category but there could obviously only be one winner.

Choosing a winner was extremely hard (in each category) and all those nominated were IMHO worthy of winning....but I guess you realise this.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote