View Single Post
Old 11-22-22, 08:14 AM   #3823
Eichhörnchen
Starte das Auto

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Default Anti-social behaviour

A family of 'Do-Rights' down the road from my mother in law have recently fostered some problem kids. Now suddenly there are reports starting on the village facebook page about youths trying to get into peoples' cars, even in the very road where this bunch have moved in. And Moira's mother has had people creeping about in her back yard in the middle of the night leaving gates open - never happened before. She's 78, lives alone and is now scared - there's never been such trouble on this housing estate - they're all owner-occupiers and decent people who look out for one another. COULD it be just coincidence? In a pig's eye

I just said to Moira as we passed their place that I'd like to creep onto their drive at night, let their tyres down and shove a potato up the exhaust... see how they like a bit of ASB

"But it weren't me, honest - it were an old bloke - that one who's mother in law lives up t' road"

"Him? Pull the other one ya little bleeper - he doesn't look like he could tear his way out of a wet paper bag"