View Single Post
Old 10-12-21, 10:52 PM   #4
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
never experienced that previously...with any mod set (Stock, TMO, RSRD, RFB, any version of FOTRS/FOTRSU, OpMonson or Dark Waters).
very interesting.
were you able to measure any noticeable difference in actual performance by the aft torpedo room when the the TM2 had morale less than optimal?

Its easy to miss, I did for a long time. After a depth charging, especially if the boat and specifically the compartment the crew is in took damage, click on them and look at their stats. Typically their avatar has to be tinted red showing they were injured etc . I had noticed shaken a few times but this is only second time have noticed one listed as "manic".

I did notice a decline in overall performance and the stats of the after torpedo room as a whole with him in there after he was "shaken" on the 4th patrol, as he was a watch leader (second row, lead slot) in that compartment. Then the stats went lower when he went manic. When replaced with a TM 3 from forward torpedo room after he went manic, the after torpedo rooms stats increased, noticed a subtle difference in reload time. Forward torpedo performance remained the same, as they had an extra extra rated torpedoman in there anyways.

Next time I plan to write down torpedo reload times etc to compare. Was busy dodging depth charges this time lol.

Last edited by Bubblehead1980; 10-13-21 at 06:03 PM.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote