View Single Post
Old 04-04-23, 12:48 PM   #1348
GrenSo
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 584
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post

Now you will be kind to not post here your problems with others mods, I will not support it anyway… hope you’ll understand me.

This shouldn't be a criticism from me, just a general question, since I haven't experienced such problems with DBSM. After I deactivated DBSM, everything run stably and without problems again. So everything is fine.

However, as far as the image of the destroyers is concerned, this one was made only with the mods you provided on a new patrol. At this time I had only this one active:

- "Gramophone Records Final v1.9 by GrenSo" are just some .ogg sound files at "\data\Sound\Gramophone" I sometime listen on a quiet trip to the home port
- "Das Boot Musik" replace just the "Menu_Master LOOP.ogg" file. So it doesn't affect the game
- "MySetup" add a individual image to "\SH3 Commander NYGM\Images" and a changed "Commands_de.cfg", because I will have the command to stop all engines on the 0 key, next the key 9

Was that an isolated case with the destroyers or was there still after-effects from DBSM in next patrol?

“Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind.” - J.F.K.
GrenSo is online   Reply With Quote