Thread: MMM - MyMegaMod
View Single Post
Old 02-08-12, 01:56 PM   #52
pedrobas
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 301
Uploads: 0

Some update on how things are going on.

Yesterday was a quite frustrating day, the good thing was all your feedback and suggestions, the bad is that after change something to comply with this everything started to give problems and.... one CTD after another.
Then as always: Roll back to the begining. MMM p1...OK, MMM p1+p2...oK and so on till MMM p1+p2+p3+p4+p5+p6 CTD no way. Took off p6 and all works but the loading times are so long (more than 15 minutes to go into submarine) that is very time consuming to change things and test them again. After several hours testing i notice something strange the ROD ANTENNA had disappeared. More tests... more hours....nothing solved the problem. Then i remembered my own advise in first post =>REINSTALL, so i copied from my other computer with a "clean" SH5 intallation, and again.... problem solved, after been lost at least 7 hours.
In resume i have what i know is a stable configuration. But thereŽs a compatiblity problem between part 6 and part 5. That is where iŽm working now, hopefully iŽll solve it soon.
pedrobas is offline   Reply With Quote