View Single Post
Old 04-20-14, 11:01 AM   #484
steineib
Watch

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0

sooo feindfahrt is over, my idea to attack the task force was not a good idea. just the battleship had get a hug from one of my torpedos. and i get some bad demage on the u-boot. i had try to escape to south-west. and i had see the slow battleship again but one of the destroyers had spot me and made some long distance fire via AA-guns. get some more demage but could escape at bad weather into direction south-east. well i had made the way down to Lorient, but i was 2 days to early there. so i had wait in the port. soo after 10hours a german convoy had come to Lorient. and i had see some stupid things from the software...... sure all the ships had come into the port in the convoy formation , but it is a bit toooo narrow, so left and right some ships crashes on land. some time later all vessels where not more vissible. a half hour later i had hear some explosions so i had look around and some more ships had explode into Lorient, also not just in the water ....... no even outside in the buildings. and than the best my u-boot had hit by a rolling ship. is there something to make that something like this never will happend again ?
steineib is offline   Reply With Quote