View Single Post
Old 10-05-20, 11:45 AM   #1962
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

No mission text East of Kurile islands, can't remember exactly which one it was but it did say don't sink any russian ships, haha, there wasn't even a bloody iceberg up there never mind a ship.

russian image hosting

Something else I've noticed as well, I dropped on another split merchant that was stationary in reasonably calm waters, this is the 3rd one since I've been using the 1.26p version and if I remember rightly there were some ships in the same boat in the fotrs 1.21 one, are you looking into this phenomenon Mr beanie?.

Lastly, I can't remember when I last saw a convoy icon on the navmap, there's plenty of merchant and taskforce ones appearing now and then but the convoy ones..... not even a tiddly little one. Could you tell someone how to rectify this feature because I'd like to at least know the rough whereabouts of these shipping routes so I can jot it down in my head for future reference.

I'm due a balao upgrade soon so I'll test it out when I get one offered and let you know if you've fixed the problem with the deck gun.