Old 04-23-22, 11:23 AM   #340
welk2
Watch

Downloads: 45
Uploads: 5
Default About donation payment problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
The only reason the standard donation page is set up with recurring is that is the only way the forum can automatically upgrade the user to the higher usergroup for Ace, Admiral, Captain, etc. All recurring subscriptions do notify the user a few days before reupping and can be cancelled at any time. Just make sure the recurring option is left unchecked.

Thanks for sharing your concern. Your account should keep its current status and not be renewed at the end of the time.

Neal

Thanks for reply and MP, I received notification of subsims that my donation will not be every 6 month but unique.

In fact, as player, subs are not my essential interest, I juste came here to download one unique time some stuff concerning the very very old and venerable Silent Hunter 1 of 1995 (I do not play other new opus : SH 2,3,4,5 etc).

So, I wanted to make one unique donation for subsim because this stuff for SH 1 is not awailable on other web sites. I doubt I will find in the future other stuff here for SH1 because this opus is no more played by lot of sub captains
welk2 is offline   Reply With Quote