View Single Post
Old 04-18-22, 09:05 AM   #337
welk2
Watch

Downloads: 45
Uploads: 5
Default Very anormal situation with donations on this website

Hi,

I recently (this day) made a donation ($10 = 9,24 euros) to help your web site (I am a french player)

But I am very surprised to see that this donation will be not unique and will be repeted as regular donation in time, every 6 month : I did not want to subscribe that sort of thing, my intention was to do a unique donation (not donation every 6 month)

I have paid by Paypal system with my credit card (Mastercard) because I have not account Paypal, and I received Paypal informations who said to me that Every 6 months Subsims will receive the same donation ; Paypal said to me to contact SUBSIMS to cancel that if I do not want to pay other donations

Please, cancel this curious and anormal subscription : You may keep my $10 (9,24 euros), but I do not want to pay other subscriptions every 6 month : I wanted to do only one unique donation.

I noticed that the information you give on the site about subscription are not very clear : (citation) : “Validity periods marked * indicate that purchasing this subscription is recurring, this means after the period is complete it will be renewed if you choose.”

But it is not true at all : people have no real choice between unique subscription and multiples subscription every 6 months etc

So, people think they do a unique donation for 6 month, but they don’t know that every 6 month the subscription will be made again and again : it’s a very anormal and critical situation, you have to inform people and you do not.

I ask for cancelling my subscription, I will not pay every 6 month, I wanted only to do a unique subscription to help this web site

I will send to you a MP with this message + my identification informations
Please, I repeat again : cancel my subscription, I was not informed by this website about the “obligation” to pay every 6 month, I wanted only one time to help this website with a unique donation
welk2 is offline   Reply With Quote