View Single Post
Old 03-06-20, 08:47 AM   #775
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveller View Post

Here's a recent before and after pollution satellite photo showing that probably 95% of their manufacturing is currently shut down:

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...virus-outbreak

Interesting because when you think about the levels of pollution over there I'd bet most Chinese have some degree of unhealthy underlying respiratory condition. I had written earlier the sky is so thick with pollution many Chinese have never seen the sun. Breathing that crap into their lungs since birth may have also been a contributing factor to such high death rates in China. But if corporate goons can keep you believing the virus was the one and only reason, its business as usual for them. Unlike the religion of man made global warming. I'd bet we could come up with some solid numbers that would reveal such pollution was a contributing factor to a great many deaths.

be safe, professional medical personnel from cooks to brain surgeons have a huge task ahead of them. do them a favor and listen to their recommendations. self quarantine if necessary , reduce social contact, stay healthy.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 03-06-20 at 09:10 AM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote