View Single Post
Old 05-04-15, 08:42 AM   #1640
kevinsue
Der Einzelgänger

Downloads: 363
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaefer View Post
Thank you for linking my embarrassing moments, old man.

Wow, I had no idea you`d done this. Not sure my videos qualify as tutorials though, but I am honored.
Thank you very much, sir!

I have some questions:
1: Can I apply "Nvidia missing lights" with the JSGME, after everything else, without messing the game up? In the folder there is only texture files, so I take it that wont make problems.....
2: I would also like to apply the "hide UI" option. Would be great for video making. Is there a guide somewhere on how to?
3: I am ready to install patch 5 + hotfix 2, but I dont want to screw it up. From what I read, I just apply it out of rendering distance, and I am good to go. No snapshot restoring at all, right?
Thank you for your time.
G'day Shaefer, Love the movies...I keep checking your website for new releases

The mouse in/out function for the UI is easy to set up with the Options File Editor Viewer as per Sobers instructions in the previous post.

I hide everything to do with the UI including the Torpedo control panel, Periscope control panel and the TDC, so when you are in periscope view, you only see whats outside, no gauges and dials or anything else.

Great for low light visibility. I adjust the time delay for the Scopes periscope depth and Torpedo box from default 5 to 30, so they stay visible for longer when moused over, if you are setting up for an attack.

Attack, Obs scope and UZO TDC mode are set to "NOTDCDials and are adjusted in the TDC tab of the Options File Editor Viewer so you just click on the Torpedo control panel TDC Dials button when you need them.

I just install the "nVidia missing lights" mod after all the "TWoS" mods. This mod came about because all of the people involved in making "Steel Viking's Interior" mod used ATI Radeon video cards and were unaware of the lights problem with nVidia cards until after the mod was released.

"The finest Captain I ever crossed swords and set sail with"
kevinsue is offline   Reply With Quote