View Single Post
Old 08-19-20, 06:43 PM   #1659
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Disregard previous postings... per BuPerRec office investigation, issue regarding the deck gun, or lack thereof, has been corrected.

Unhitched mod list back to Pre Pearl career mod, made copy of the Submarine folder in it, pasted that to desk top, then proceeded to make new folders, renamed them accordingly to those in the same folder found in the FotRSU-EN v1.2, copied the .upc files from those & pulled the original Pre Pearl Submarine folder & replaced it with the FotRSU-edited Subname.upc files folder... end result is...

missing deck gun is now as it should be, crew slots, like wise... and all is well in the Cavite sub base.
You still have to be careful with that... the hand and glove analogy fits... but hey, if it works, leave it until it breaks (if it does)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
Tech support eh, I'll get my secretary on the job as she likes typing out boring tech reports, be warned though, it'll probably take her a coupla years, she'll put it on the market for 80 bucks per copy, but you can have one for ninety..... If you're thinking to hire Doris, the one we had doing ours for a time, she pockets half of what comes in - just warnin' yah...

I only remember doing 1 mission up by the polar wotsit, it was somewhere in the Kuril Islands and it was something to do with Hokkaido supply or something similar to that, are the Kuril Islands in the polar wotsit?, I've no idea and I'm not going to look it up......Mr beannnnnnie.

If I remember right there was only a couple of destroyers I sunk, waste of a good mission me thinks as it could have been fleshed out a bit more and could have been made in to a Humdinger of a one.
As for getting up, down and around there, I've rarely encountered anything beyond Hokkaido, me thinks you're missing some golden opportunities up there Mr beanie.
The traffic is what contributed greatly to the lack of sinkings up that-a-way - that and the weather... nasty stuff... we were thinking of doing an "icicles" skin for the S-Boats up North out of Dutch Harbor, but haven't gotten around to trying that yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuincyBad View Post
Hello again!

When you told me all I have to really do is disable TMO and it will work, Im fine with that, I had no idea that was my problem.. thanks!

Like I always say, YESS MATEEE!!!
You do have to empty the Save folder also, either by deleting it, or by moving its contents. The game will make a new one when you next run the game, and that is the only way to bring the new data of a mod into the game... else you will end up with a half stock, half TMO and half FotRSU, and we all know what happens when you have 150% of something... the sack is not big enough!

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote