View Single Post
Old 08-19-20, 02:28 PM   #1657
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Good. Thanks for that... We'll test and number, add some documentation, then include your private fone number for tech support.

A most interesting set of circumstances. Anyway, you also mention the Northern Pacific and Midway starts... I am curious if you ever were assigned a "Polar Circuit" mission (you too, torpedobait), and if so, what was the traffic like during your journey, to, during and from the patrol area(s)? Thanks.
Tech support eh, I'll get my secretary on the job as she likes typing out boring tech reports, be warned though, it'll probably take her a coupla years, she'll put it on the market for 80 bucks per copy, but you can have one for ninety.....

I only remember doing 1 mission up by the polar wotsit, it was somewhere in the Kuril Islands and it was something to do with Hokkaido supply or something similar to that, are the Kuril Islands in the polar wotsit?, I've no idea and I'm not going to look it up......Mr beannnnnnie.

If I remember right there was only a couple of destroyers I sunk, waste of a good mission me thinks as it could have been fleshed out a bit more and could have been made in to a Humdinger of a one.
As for getting up, down and around there, I've rarely encountered anything beyond Hokkaido, me thinks you're missing some golden opportunities up there Mr beanie.