View Single Post
Old 04-29-23, 10:35 AM   #5412
Wolfcat
Chief

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
As for the torpedo boat, we broke that between 1.7 and 1.8 - maybe. I can't seem to get any of my SH4 installs to run just now... hmmm - I do remember being in Sibutu Strait one dark night, and getting cornered by two of them, and an Otori coming along later to help (I had sunk a freighter near there), so I had to surface, Ahead Flank and run right at the closest PT, guns a-blazing and make for deep water... without sonar, I would have been sunk. That No.1 MTB is from keltos01. We have added to the Japanese MTB line-up for the next release with the T-51 boats, and thus far, sound works on them both now.
I believe all Japanese torpedo boats need a closer look. I ran into quite a few of them and they behaved weirdly on sonar. Some would show up on sonar (the light comes up and there is sound), but the notepad on the upper left hand corner is blank ( no warship, no nothing, not even unknown). Also, how can my sonarman pick up stationary ships? Nothing on sonar but sonarman can magically pick them up.
Wolfcat is offline   Reply With Quote