View Single Post
Old 04-27-23, 08:43 AM   #5405
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfcat View Post
@propbeanie My boat is a Salmon class. The initial mission is to patrol Bismarck sea for 5 days. After that, I was bored and clicked on report status and got a new mission to patrol west of Solomon Seas (above the eastern tip of New Guineas)for 10 days. Also there was a secondary mission to sink 5000 tons of shipping. Btw, my base is at Brisbane. I started off in Asiatic fleet in Manila and moved to Fremantle after Manila's fall. Then I requested a transfer to Brisbane.
It's not a fershure ferserttin with your assignment, but I have found an issue with a mission you might have been assigned Wolfcat. It would not affect the Save data though. I will attempt to replicate what you have later today. In the meantime, your main mission objective of Patrol for 10 days might not complete after 10 days, depriving you of the 250-300 renown points, but sink another ship to make up for that, and make for home to end patrol. Docking back at home port should also get rid of any damage bug you are experiencing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfcat View Post
@propbeanie just another question. When I was activating each mod in JSGME, I always got a message asking to overwrite certain files. Is that normal? I know 101_FotRSUv18_FixPak is supposed to overwrite 100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v1.8, but not sure about others such as Interior mod or Kaigun Maru.
Yes, almost all mods overwrite something. Nippon Maru replaces ship names, but you'll notice fewer such warnings with Nihon Kaigun, since it mostly adds to what is already there. The Interiors mod does overwrite quite a bit, but also adds to the Interiors used, so you might notice that not all boats are overwritten. But that is a definite occurence when modding.

Let me ask you this though: Had you played the game after activating FotRSU, then added more mods and then played again, or had you activated all the mods, then played for the first time?

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote