View Single Post
Old 11-08-23, 10:06 PM   #19
ElCid97
Gunner

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 5

Not much work today. Rough day at work, so most effort tonight had to do with the graphic aids.

Here's an example of the new radio page. It now has a sort of cork board thing with notecards bearing the most common of the merchant types you would ID with the chart on the left. That way you don't necessarily have to go to the manual all the time:

Here's the same page with the French selection in the RecMan. The ensign as opposed to the flag is used, hence the "unbalanced" vertical stripes:

Next up is the updated info for the ex-USS Stewart, now trying to make you sleep with the fishes as Patrol Boat 102:

This is the updated USS Enterprise, CV-6:

Finally an example of an unclassified ship. In this case the Fishing Trawler the Japanese generally use as a picket ship:

More as I can post, but probably this weekend at the earliest. I wan't to make sure I have something good for folks to work with as beta.

Hop "hump day" went well on your ends!

ElCid97

PS: I stripped out the TDC and Tube graphics from TMO and am using them in FotRSU, much like you have other "TMO-Style" graphics available. No issues with it so far, so it could be an option for those who want it as part of their "mod-soup" options. Just FYI it works.
ElCid97 is offline   Reply With Quote