View Single Post
Old 07-14-22, 12:19 PM   #18
Deputy
Chief

Downloads: 124
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreford-Brown View Post
There's an old mod called Wolfie's Tweek Pak that will do this automatically for you - you can all as many torpedoes as you like without the painful manual changing of .cfg files.

I think there's a copy in the subsim downloads section and there should be one in the 'other modders' section of my MediaFire page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_311 View Post
You can also modify your torpedoes to "Nukes" 1 fish will kill entire convoy problem is if you modify your fish to do that and if your close your taken out as well,Torps don't different from "enemy or freindly" espacilly nukes so your shot could kill you. (just a thought if want to go down that road)
To WB: Unfortunately, no. Wolfies Tweek Pak only allows changes to torpedo type and entry (use) date. No changing of quantity of torps.

To andy: Can you tell me how to modify the destructive power of a torp? I don't really want to employ "nukes". But I would like to increase the power of a homing torp that is quite week. Trying to simulate the Germans discovering a more powerful motor to carry heavier charges, or more effective explosive late in the war.

Dep
Deputy is offline   Reply With Quote