Imperial U-Flotilla 1914-1918
That's it, Imperial U-Flotilla 1914-1918

About the game (in development):

Quote:
THE MAIN FEATURES
  • 3D Interiours for best possible immersion and suspense of disbeliefe
  • Nearly fully functional submarine
  • FPS style freedome of movement inside the submarine, on the bridge and deck
  • Possibility to man all stations and interact with all elements of the submarine
  • A comprehensive simulation of the physics of the submarine
Furthermore and since this simulation will be probable more complicated to play than the average simulators, it will provide a comprehensive training scenario or what i would call a virtual academy. Not just a few tutorial missions but a systematical and comprehensive introduction(what i always missed in other simulations) that pulls you through all relevant subjects.
  • Theory and practical exercises that introduce you, step by step, in all aspects of submarine operations, that the simulation will provide.
  • The training missions will comme along with brief multi media manuals for all aspects you will have to master. Like in real, you will always have a bunch of manuals and documents on board.
  • Furthermore, this project will provide a wealth of information on the subject.
In Imperial U-Flotilla you will have to do more than just firing torpedos during your patrols. Other things you will have to deal with are for example:
  • Realistic navigation, like terrestrial navigation for example.
  • Communication via morse spot lights, flags and flag signals.
  • Maneuvering according to the rules of the road, with all the traffic signs, lights and buoys.
  • Currents and tides.
  • Meteorology.
  • Tactical interactions with the weather and environment.
  • Crew drills to increas their skills and maintain combat readyness.
  • Authentic and nearly complete operational procedures for driving and diving.
  • and stuff...
Wowee, sure is hard to stump Marcantilan!

Maybe I'll have better luck with Mystery Subsim#59 (a magical number!).

Neal